Tuesday, July 26, 2016

I'M HIGH EVERY DAY!

When I'm engrossed in doing what I love, which is working with words, I change physically and emotionally. I smile at people a lot; any pain I feel is forgotten; if I was tired before, all of a sudden I'm wide awake; I'm filled with this strange surge of energy that makes me feel like I've guzzled 10 Red Bulls; hunger, sleep, the bathroom, errands, and phone calls get back-burnered for as long as possible (and if you know me, then you know I'm very much about my food!!); and I have no desire to stop what I'm doing ... for anyone. This is a regular occurrence when I'm working. It doesn't feel like work, though. It feels like something that's great for my health. Literally. I feel healthiest when I'm doing what I love. My self-esteem soars. When I'm finished, I remain in a relaxed state of mind and feel totally fulfilled for hours afterward. There is no feeling like this.

Are you experiencing this kind of high in the work you do? Because it's definitely a high, and one you can have every day if you're doing work you truly love. If you're not, then I can help you. Let's do a Life Mission consultation and get you aligned with your purpose and passion, so you can start helping people in a way that incorporates your interests, skills, and talents, and completely fulfills your spirit. Click the link below to learn more and sign up.

http://www.honorthespirit.com/life-mission-consulting.html

No comments:

Post a Comment