Wednesday, July 27, 2016

ARE YOU AFRAID TO COMMIT ... TO YOURSELF?

My life-consulting system promotes empowerment, which means I don't play when it comes to setting you up to rely on yourself to get the results you want, and that means you're gonna hafta take action, not sit around and whine, blame, complain, and make excuses. If you're not serious about committing to yourself through TIME, EFFORT, and MONEY to doing what's best for your physical and emotional well-being, then you shouldn't contact me. My guidance positions you to take action now so you can move forward based on your truth, not mine or what I think you should do.

The people I've helped have all gotten the results they want in less than 90 days (one person got hers in four days), because they were tired of being miserable and serious about making the necessary changes to not be anymore. If you're that person, then I invite you to contact me so we can get it crackin'. If you're looking for the type of session where I coddle and cry with you, say some pretty words to make you feel better and send you on your way with "good luck," then I'm not a match for you. I am, however, always loving and compassionate.

Together, we can determine if you're ready for a new, healthier scenario and if I'm the person to help you get there, through a free 20-minute Intention and Energy Assessment. It's important to me that you're clear about my system and whether or not you're up for the commitment before you spend your money with me. I only wanna work with people who wanna help themselves.

If you're interested in learning more about Life Challenge and Life Mission consulting, and if you'd like to set up an Intention and Energy Assessment, then head on over to www.honorthespirit.com for all the deets.

No comments:

Post a Comment