Tuesday, July 21, 2015

STRENGTHEN YOUR SPIRITUAL ARMOR

Self-mastery isn't something you "arrive at," and then you know it all and are above it all. It's an every day, every-moment journey that takes very conscious effort. There isn't a day that I'm not working on myself, regrouping from setbacks, sorting through confusing and upsetting emotions, checking myself about my actions, intentions, true feelings (as opposed to the non-authentic ones I try to embrace that are easier to deal with because they require less self-reflection on my part), sometimes telling myself to have several seats because I'm "on one" (being a drama queen, hella judgmental, not minding my own business, lacking appreciation for my life, etc.), and making sure I take full responsibility for my undesirable situations at all times, even when I desperately wanna find someone else to blame. But at the end of the day, all this "effort" is for my own advancement, self-care, and peace of mind, and it's all worth it. By working out my daily kinks, I'm ensuring that I move through the day, and in my interactions with others, as my most authentic, comfortable self.

As a Self-Mastery Catalyst, my ultimate goal during my Life Mission and Life Challenge consultations, and through my poetry workshop, Poetic Breakdown, is to help you embrace YOUR self-mastery journey, to help you understand how tending to your best interest on all fronts in your life (honoring your spirit) is the key to developing the kind of self-esteem and self-worth that is impenetrable. Impenetrable doesn't mean you're exempt from making sure it stays that way; you'll need to "groom it" daily. But it DOES mean that you'll eventually get so good at putting your self-care at the top of the list that even when you have difficult moments, your self-esteem will be as solid as a bulletproof vest, so that when the "shots fired" by life hit you, though you may get the wind knocked out of you, and it may even hurt like hell, you'll be strong enough within yourself to get back up with confidence, and continue to pursue the life and peace of mind you really want and deserve.

If you're ready to cultivate self-esteem that's strong enough to keep those "life shots" from taking you out, then let's get to it! Sign up for a free introductory consultation here.

No comments:

Post a Comment